By means of CRIO is possible to provide to the glue’s cooling when, cause of the hot temperatures, or special working process, or glue characteristics, it cures quickly.
In fact, a temperature lowering allows to increase the glue’s pot-life and following advantages:
- constancy of glue viscosity and correct use;
- no necessity to replace hardeners reactivity during warm season;
- possibility to use fast catalysts to reduce pressing time and increase productivity;
- no cleaning of the glue spreader during the midday pause;
- the cooling of glue mixture is kept by the cooled dosing rollers (ideally with steel dosing rollers) or if equipment is not predisposed, with steel pipes to place between rollers.