Global Safety Day
Every year since 2017, Chargeurs, parent company of OMMA and Novacel, organizes the Global Safety Day for all its subsidiaries around the world. During this day involving all of its employees, the company raises awareness of issues related to health and safety at work in line with the positions and risks of the personnel.
The organization of this day aims to:
- Reduce the number of accidents at work;
- Reduce work-related illnesses;
- Raise awareness of psychosocial risks;
- Improve the well-being at work;
- Strengthen team spirit and cohesion;
- Develop Chargeurs's safety culture.
This year, at OMMA, the Safety Day was held on September 14 in our premises. The main themes of the day were correct movements and postures at work, danger awareness and daily exercises to prevent injuries.
As major players in the prevention process, our employees participated in various workshops, activities and quizzes throughout the day.
OMMA is proud to be part of the “zero accident” ambition driven by Chargeurs and to contribute to the safety culture within the company.