HGS is the specific model OMMA developed for Hot Melt adhesive application.
Independent motor on each roller
Each roller benefits from an independent motor allowing a customizable and flexible production. This allows the adhesive application to not suffer from any irregularity in spreading, together with a higher precision and constancy about grammage.
Additionally, it enables a low noise level and a low maintenance level.
Self-adjusting pneumatic system on the lateral glue sealing plates.
The pneumatic system of the lateral glue sealing plates onto the HGS, HGS-RC and ACU-PUR machines is self-adjusting. These Glue-Spreaders don't require an operator to adjust the lateral plates manually. It allows time saving but, above all, it is more comfortable for working, with the additional assurance to avoid any human error. This system is a clever and advanced solution available on these models of Glue Spreader and clearly improves the daily work on this type of machine.
Digital Display on high-end models
Digital display are always present onto our high-end Glue Spreaders machinery, and sometimes, when requested, even on the low-end models, depending of the options chosen.
- Top side glue application
- Spreading rolls with silicone rubbers
- Dosing rollers in steel
- Independently heated and motorized rolls
- Motorized thickness adjustment
- Self-adjustable pneumatic system on the lateral glue sealing plates
- Hoods for connection to the air aspiration
- Variable speed
- Digital display
- Double side glue application
- Chromed plated spreading rollers
- Melting unit
- Remote servicing / communication devices
- Additional inverter
- Wheels for displacement
Other options on request.