OMMA’s PRO-J laminator is a machine suitable for important productions equipped with automatic film cut.
PRO-J laminator has an automatic cut, it’s extremely flexible and easy to use.
Standard configuration include:
- top protective film application.
- automatic film cutting device;
- supply top shaft complete with adjustable brake assembly for film tension;
- rolls laminators covered with anti-adhesive rubber;
- free infeed rollers;
- motorised outfeed rollers;
- adjustable alignment guides;
- electronic variable speed;
- digital display;
- functions and programming managed by PLC.
The PRO-J can be equipped with:
- double side lamination;
- longitudinal cut;
- rotary carousel with 4 rolls;
- wheels on track;
- motorised thickness adjustment
- other fittings on request.
OMMA’s laminators can be installed as standalone units (off-line) or in-line, inside automatic production lines.
According to its use PRO-J is supplied with:
- fly film cut (pieces are not stopped during trimming) TV version
- longitudinal film cut with automatic rewind of film excess
- double side film application.
- Rotary carousel able to simultaneously store up to 4 different films rolls
- rollers heating
- motorized take-up unit of the release paper
- other options for customer process optimization
Standard widths are 1.400, 1.600 and 1.800mm. With sizes over 1.800 mm., structure and rollers change accordingly to guarantee optimal film application; laminator with width up to 3.400mm have been successfully realized.