OMMA’s PRO-J laminator is a machine suitable for important productions equipped with automatic film cut.
PRO-J laminator has an automatic cut, it’s extremely flexible and easy to use.
Standard configuration include:
- Top protective film application;
- Automatic film cutting device;
- Supply top shaft complete with adjustable brake assembly for film tension;
- Rolls laminators covered with anti-adhesive rubber;
- Free infeed rollers;
- Motorised outfeed rollers;
- Adjustable alignment guides;
- Electronic variable speed;
- Digital display;
- Functions and programming managed by PLC.
The PRO-J can be equipped with:
- Double side lamination;
- Longitudinal cut;
- Rotary carousel with 4 rolls;
- Wheels on track;
- Motorised thickness adjustment;
- Other fittings on request.
OMMA’s laminators can be installed as standalone units (off-line) or in-line, inside automatic production lines.
According to its use PRO-J is supplied with:
- Fly film cut (pieces are not stopped during trimming) TV version;
- Longitudinal film cut with automatic rewind of film excess;
- Double side film application;
- Rotary carousel able to simultaneously store up to 4 different films rolls;
- Rollers heating;
- Motorized take-up unit of the release paper;
- Other options for customer process optimization.
Standard widths are 1.400, 1.600 and 1.800mm. With sizes over 1.800 mm., structure and rollers change accordingly to guarantee optimal film application; laminator with width up to 3.400mm have been successfully realized.